December 26, 2011
Retooning the Nativity
About Scott Phillips
Topics may include faith, relationships, marriage, being a Dad, movies, whisky & bourbon, beards, career, movies, fall weather, being independent politically, travel and anything random. View all posts by Scott Phillips
This entry was posted on Monday, December 26th, 2011 at 12:45 pm and tagged with Christmas, Nativity and posted in Church Community, Spiritual life, Worship and Creative Arts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Retooning the Nativity”
- Is Jesus enough?
- Looking for answers in a world of tragedy and hatred
- Celebrating Great Fathers
- Practical advice for first time dads
- The Freedom of Confession
- Jesus and ‘Merica
- Churches like using “F” words
- Fog machines, motorcycles, mosh pits, Desperate Housewives, free plasma TVs…my 5 most popular posts.
- Scaring the hell out of the world